5.05.2010

Swagbucks - 50 Bucks for New Members

If you haven't yet signed up for Swagbucks (what are you waiting for!?) then there is another incentive to do so now. If you sign up by 3pm EST on May 7th, you can get 50 swagbucks just for joining. Use the code: SWAGNATION5 during sign up!

I know a lot of people are skeptical of Swagbucks upon first hearing about it. I certainly was. I have now been using Swagbucks religiously and since joining in January, I already have $60 credited to my Amazon account. How? By searching the internet. Period.

You do not have to buy anything, you do not have to click through a billion ads, all you have to do is use Swagbucks as your search engine. And REMEMBER to use it.

As you use the search engine, you will accumulate "bucks" which can be redeemed for prizes. There are all kinds of things like Starbucks, Borders and Target.com and PayPal Giftcards as well as well as music, electronics and all kinds of other things. My personal favorite is the Amazon.com $5 giftcard. As soon as I redeem enough "bucks", I redeem the prize and once verified I load the money directly to my Amazon account. It's extremely easy and user friendly and you can get FREE stuff for doing what you already do - Searching the Internet.

Questions? Ask.


Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment