1.28.2010

Staples - $0.25 Computer Paper

In our house, we go through computer paper fairly quickly, so I buy whenever I can to stock up a bit. Fortunately, Staples and Office Max offer pretty good deals every few weeks.

This week, Hammermill paper (limit 2) is on sale for $5. Use THIS 15% COUPON at time of purchase, making each ream $4.25. But, the beauty is, you can then submit for a $4 rebate making each ream just 25 cents!

I try to purchase these whenever I can. The rebates are very simple. You just go online with your receipt, fill out the form, and that's it. In a few weeks you'll receive your rebate check. You do have to spend the money up front, but it is a cash rebate, not a store rebate like some are. I typically wait for my check and by that time, there's a new rebate offer I then reuse the rebate cash for. That way, I've only spent the money up front ONE time and continue to go through the loop.

If you do head over to Staples, their other $1 deals (becoming 85 cent deals with the coupon) for this week are:

Zebra Z Grip Retractable Ballpoint Pens (7pk)
Pilot Frixion Highlighters (3pk)
Staples Stickies
Sidewinder Correction Tape (2pk)
Scotch Magic Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment