1.25.2010

Here we go! - FREE Einstein Bagels

Okay, the wedding is over, we've moved to a new house, the kids are back in school and we're all getting into a new routine. Time to truly start my blog!

So I don't overwhelm myself (and anyone reading), I'm going to start slow and just see what happens.

I wanted to share my shopping from last week and remind you that you really CAN get things for free or VERY close to free. But you cannot make your own sales. SO be patient, buy a few things every time you can and you will soon be stocked up!

Last week:

Target -
1 ponds face cleansing wipes
2 Neosporin Lip Health
2 travel size Down Wrinkle Release
3 Nivea Body Wash
2 GE Engergy Smart lightbulbs
~Total: $1.89 ( pretty much just the tax!)

Safeway -
2 Sargentino shredded cheese
2 boxes Cinnamon Toast Crunch
15 (yes, 15) boxes fruit snacks/rollups
2 La Victoria Salsa
2 Star Kist Tuna packages
1 Mission Tortilla package
1 Au Gratin potatoes
1 gallon milk
3 Lean Pockets
2 Suave Shampoos
~ Total: $7.31

So under $10 for well over $65 worth of products. This is a typical week!


Luckily for everyone reading, I'm starting this on a FANTASTIC day! Why? FREE bagels and cream cheese at Einstein's! I absolutely love Einstein bagels and it's such a rare treat for me to go out and buy them anymore...so....this is the second time Einstein's have put out this promotion and it is wonderful!!

Become a Facebook fan of Einstein's HERE. Once you do, just go to the "Free Bagel" tab and print your coupon. It is THAT easy!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment