4.19.2010

Coupons

There have been so many coupons available to print over the last few weeks I haven't been able to share. It's also hard to have to remember them all to share now... And in light of my new "schedule" I'm going to try to stick with, I will just post a few a day as I think of them. A few of my favorite ones for freebies are:

(This coupon won't last long! The single packs are $.84 at Wal-Mart and I'm sure if you can find the single packs elsewhere, they will be priced likewise. FREE sponges!)

(The taco seasonings go on sale for around $.50 so you could get 2 FREE!)

* $.50 off 1 Grill Mates Blend, Rub or Marinade
(The Marinades often go on sale for $1, so with double coupons, this would be FREE!)

* $1 off NYC Products
(This week, CVS has NYC Buy 1 Get 1 Free at $1.72 each, use 2 of these coupons to make them FREE)

No comments:

Post a Comment