3.09.2010

Grocery Deals Ending Today

This week's great deals at Safeway, especially the Pillsbury, end today so if you haven't yet, I would head over and see if things are still left in stock. I heard through the grapevine, that Arin, ventured out on her first "trip" since reading my blog last night. She actually MADE $.40 at Safeway! They actually handed her $.40!

Now, this is NOT typical, so don't expect to be handed money, it's actually against store policies....However, if you're under your total amount, just add a filler item (a pack of gum or candy...etc...) so that you will truly only pay pennies.

Don't forget to load coupons on to your shopper's card at Cellfire and Shortcuts to truly "make money" on certain items!

Also, Fry's had some awesome deals this week too and I heard from a cashier many of the deals are rolling over into this next week. If you haven't yet, I suggest taking a few moments to play the Kroger (Fry's) game HERE. You can play once a day (don't forget!) and you'll win products which will be added to your shopper's card. So today, along with my groceries, I picked up a jar of Planter's Peanuts and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups for FREE with this game!

If you're new to this blog or have some questions, please read my post About This Blog. Feel free to email me (use contact link on navigation bar) or leave a comment for more info! Saving money is truly so much fun!

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is a quick grape vine! Yes Kellie, I did leave the store with money in my pocket and free food... it was a pretty crazy feeling. I have been observing the blog for awhile and trying to learn the lingo and ropes. I can see where this can be fun and addicting. Thanks for all of the great info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...I was so excited when I heard! Thank you for reading!! I know the feeling of thinking you're "getting away" with something. I had that feeling before too! But once I started to understand the system more and what you can and can't do.....I became more comfortable with it and now it doesn't feel like a big deal at all. Except for the fact that I do get a little bit of a "high" when the register rings up to $80 and then I watch it go all the way down to $10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I am definitely going to need more training! I'd love tc see such an impact at the register :)

    ReplyDelete