3.26.2010

Mega Swagbucks Friday!

Wow, I can't believe it's already Friday again! I feel like I just posted last week's Mega Swagbucks Friday announcement!

Well, just a reminder of course to USE Swagbucks when you're searching for something online. Then turn those Swagbucks into something you'll enjoy...like $5 Amazon giftcards, $10 Starbucks giftcards...or if you're really ambitious, a new iPod!

Haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet? It is easy, fun, and you're already doing everything you need to earn "bucks." Using a search engine online.

Sign up here and you'll earn 30 Swagbucks for joining, or if you're a bit skeptical and would like more information, you can read more about it read more about it in my previous post.
    I was talking to mom about it a couple of days ago and she (who has earned about 650 Swagbucks since joining in February) still was unclear about it all and was hoping it was worth it....until I showed her how to redeem those points directly for cash into her Paypal account!
    One thing to remember, you can only redeem 3 prizes a month, so if you're planning on "storing" up your points, keep that in mind. For instance, if you're going for the Amazon giftcards, every time you reach 450 Swagbucks, my suggestion would be to redeem your giftcard, likewise, for any other item. Don't wait because a $50 Amazon giftcard will actually cost MORE than if you redeemed them $5 at a time. Still have questions? Let me know!


Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment