3.19.2010

More Free Samples

A few more free sample offers.
I went to get my mail yesterday after not getting it for 3 days and it was SO much fun. Not only did I get a couple of coupon booklets full of new coupons, but I got my Burt's Bees Toothpaste, Olay Total Effects Body Wash and my favorites of the day: A HUGE fullsize bottle of Pantene Shampoo and a coupon for a FREE Pure-Fume Spirit ($20) from Aveda. On top of that, no bills were in the mailbox which makes it all even sweeter.

**if you haven't read through my posts First Things First and/or Tips and Tricks, you will probably want to have an alternate email address for these type of offers and I never use my phone number if it requires one.**






*You can also check out this page to see if there's any samples you missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment