3.03.2010

KMart Doubles - April 4th - 10th UPDATE

**Bummer. There is a new master list out with all the participating stores and unfortunately, the only stores in AZ participating are in the Tucson area. But if you're area has a participating store, I would definitely stock up! I'll let you know if anything changes**

Just wanted to give you all a heads up about one of THE greatest days for coupons! It was THIS exact event that got me to realize how much I can truly save with coupons. K-Mart will be doubling coupons up to $4!! That means any coupon $2 and under will be doubled.

Start saving coupons NOW! Everything from cleaning products, to make-up, to healthcare, some grocery items....so much! Just think about all the products you buy that are around the $3 to $5 mark. Find a high coupon for those and you'll be able to get them for just pennies if not FREE!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness!!!!! i have been waiting for this event for 8 months! thanks for the info - you made my day!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete