3.26.2010

Grocery Update

I just got back from a morning of shopping and I made a couple of updates to my Fry's, Albertson's and Target posts for this week. Things like: at Fry's, the cheese is still part of the "Buy 8" promo so you can grab that for $.49 and $.99 and there's $1 pillow deals at Target.

Also, it looks like Fry's has replenished (my local store anyway) their stock on Ronzoni and Bumble Bee if you haven't grabbed these freebies yet. And not only that, they still have the Kraft coupons for $1 off 2 right next to the cheese! Make sure to grab those if you can find them at your store!

Below is a photo of what I rounded up for today - my total? $19.76 (which is including tax and a couple of items I didn't have a coupon for!)

My overall total would have been $81 (not to mention what it would have been if I bought at a time the items weren't even on sale!). So is clipping coupons worth it? To truly have an extra $61 in my pocket just for handing over my coupons....I would say so! And this was just one of my days shopping this week!


Because I don't think a picture says it all since things blend all together (and because a few things got cut off on the left), here is a list as well:

2 Airwick iMotions
Oral B Stages Toothbrush
Battleship
Connect 4
Bedroom Pillow
2 International Delight Creamers
6 Ronzoni Pastas
12pack Diet Dr Pepper
12pack Coke Zero
I can't Believe It's Not Butter
4 Bumble Bee
2 Sargento Cheese
2 Lunchables
Tostitos Chips
Hormel Chili
Carnation Evaporated Milk
2 Sara Lee Bread
2 Green Giant Steamers
Gallon Milk


No comments:

Post a Comment