3.12.2010

Mega Swagbucks Friday!

If you are using Swagbucks, remember that today is Mega Swagbucks Friday! You have a greater chance of winning a greater number of Swagbucks, so get searching! If you have recently signed up for Swagbucks, I know it can be hard to remember to actually USE it. But it is well worth it! I have mine set as my homepage, you can also download the Swagbucks toolbar which will put a search box right there for always easy access (Plus you get more "bucks" just for downloading and using it).

If you haven't signed up yet, or are skeptical, you can read more about Swagbucks HERE and/or you can get started HERE with 30 bucks just for signing up. But basically, you just use the Swagbucks search engine anytime you're searching on the Internet, and for that, you are rewarded with "bucks."

You can then redeem those bucks for all kinds of prizes. My personal favorite? An Amazon giftcard. However, there are Starbucks giftcards, Apple giftcards, Southwest Airline giftcards (I have my eye on this one too) and even prizes such as ipods and cameras. And for what? For doing nothing that you aren't already doing! Searching the Internet!

If you have any questions, please ask. This is one of the most rewarding "freebies" I can think of!

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment