3.01.2010

Amazon Magazines

Amazon frequently releases limited time deals on 1 year magazine subscriptions. I will try to post them as I see them.

I currently receive InStyle, W magazine, Real Simple, Women's Health, Family Circle and probably some others.... A few of these were FREE subscriptions and the most I paid for any were $5 subscriptions for the full year.

Right now, the best deals I see are:



American Photo $10/1 year subscription (Mom, feel free to get this for me as a gift!)


When you're browsing magazine subscriptions (on Amazon) be careful of the ones that say "auto-renewal." You can still get them of course, just right down the date somewhere so you don't get charged automatically. I personally only get the ones that are simply 1 year only because if I wrote it down, I'd probably lose that paper within the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment