2.08.2010

FREE SAMPLES

I've already fallen behind in what I'm wanting to post, like, how I spent $19 at Fry's, saved $58. Spent $13 at Target, saved $21 and of course, Walgreens I spent $7 and made $3 profit on $20 worth of products.....but....until I catch up, here are some more free samples!


Burt's Bees Natural Toothpaste - multicare with Fluoride Formula. 5oz.

Prilosec OTC for heartburn - you have to answer two questions to qualify, hit your back button and change the answers if you don't qualify at first.

Pero Natural Coffee Drink sample - enter mailing address separated by commas in the comments section on left.

Get two free samples of Breathe Right Extra nasal strips.


Splenda flavors for Coffee in Hazelnut or Mocha



And if you still want more freebies, see below (previous) posts for free Redkin hair products, Glade products, pens, pads of paper, perfume, skin care products, tea, granola bars, books and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment