2.22.2010

HotPrints - Free Photobook

If you haven't yet made your FREE photobook from HotPrints this month, you have one more week to get it done! And apparently HotPrints redesigned their look and it is supposed to be an even better quality than before. I'll update as soon as I personally see the new look, but in the meantime, it's a great deal regardless!

HotPrints offers you a FREE photobook every single month. So make one this week, and then log in and make one next week for March. As of now, they are even offering free shipping, so take advantage! (The books do have advertisements from their sponsors, but they are easily removable and they are not on any of your picture pages.)

All it takes is a bit of your time and you can have either a great gift for someone or a great keepsake for yourself. I have found, as well as some of my friends, that these photobooks are great for "storage." It's hard to get all your digital pictures printed and even harder to keep them organized and stored. And the hardest, for me anyway, is just the thought of scrapbooking! Now, I can do it all online and have it shipped to my house. My kids love looking at the books too - As will you!

No comments:

Post a Comment