2.24.2010

Fry's 2/24 - 3/2

* I have a confession, I now understand the need to tell you to "print" certain coupons when they are available. I have not done this in the past b/c I don't want you to waste paper or ink! But now I will at least point it out, if it's a product you think you'll buy, print. If not, ignore.
note: Fry's doubles coupons!

Dole Salad Mixes or Kits - $1
Use $.75 off from coupons.com (available last week)
Total = FREE

Pasta Roni - $1
Use $1 off 3 from 1/3 RedPlum
Total = $.66 each

Rosarita Refried Beans - $1
Use $.50 off 3 from 1/24 SmartSource
Total = $.66 each

All Laundry Detergent - $3.49
Use $1 off HERE
and/or use $1 from 2/7 RedPlum

Gala, Golden Delicious or Granny Smith apples - $.99/lb (about 3 apples)

Asparagus - $1/lb

Sliced or Whole Mushrooms - $1/package

Kellogs Cereal and Keebler Cookies/Crackers $2.50 each
**Buy 4 participating products, get 2 FREE gallons of milk!
FiberPlus Granola Bars, use $.75 off HERE and/or from 1/31 RedPlum
Kellogs Cereals, use $1.50 off 3 HERE
Nutrigrain bars, use $1 off 2 from 2/7 RedPlum
Special K Fruit Crisps $1 off HERE
Special K Fruit Crisps $.75 off HERE and/or 2/21 RedPlum
Keebler Townhouse Crackers $1 off 2 HERE
Total: Varies
My total for 4 boxes and 2 gallons of milk: $6
**check for specially marked boxes of nutrigrain bars and Fiberplus bars for more coupons!
**also check out the comment below for details on how to possibly make this deal even sweeter by getting a catalina (coupon printed at end of transaction for money off your next purchase)

**I have not come across great deals on meat this week, luckily we stocked up a bit on the good prices last week, hopefully the prices will be back next week**

Albertsons and Safeway updates to come...

1 comment:

  1. I think there is a catalina when you buy 5 Kellogs cereals you get $4, buy 3 get $3.....
    I was thinking I'd get 5 Applejacks and get the $4 catalina and the 2 gallons of milk??....
    Catalina is supposed to be good until 3/10. I don't think it includes the bars though.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete