2.26.2010

Savings This Week

I took pictures every day this week of my shopping trips. My plan was, at the end of the week to post them all and let you know how much I spent and how much I saved. Pictures say a thousand words sometimes and I thought it might help visualize what YOU could save every week. However, I took the pictures from my cellphone figuring it would be easier than getting my camera out each day. And now, I'm unable transfer them to my computer!

Instead, you will be getting a list. A long....list....

2 Gallons Milk
2 Loaves of Bread
2 Dole Salad Packs
2 lbs Gala Apples
2 Green Peppers
2 Onions
1 Hilshire Lunchmeat
4 Kraft Shredded Cheese Packs
2 Chicken Broths
10 Hunts Tomato Sauce
2 Classico Pasta Sauce
2 Barilla Pasta Noodles
3 Rosarita Refried Beans
2 Wheat Thins
1 Wheatables
1 Betty Crocker Brownies
1 Betty Crocker Cake Mix
1 Betty Crocker Icing
5 Kraft Mac and Cheese
1 12-ct Pop Tarts
2 Nutrigrain Bars
2 Quaker Chewy Bars
2 Quaker Delight Bars
4 Special K Fruit Crisps
1 Fiber Plus Bars
3 Pasta Roni
1 4-pack GE Lightbulbs
4 Johnson's Buddies Soaps
4 Excedrin
1 Scrunci Hair Bands
1 Bag Reeses Pieces
2 Gillette Body Wash
2 Right Guard Deodorant
2 Purex Laundry Soap

Transaction Totals:
*$12.46
*$11.35
*$6.84
*$8.25
*$3.80
*$3.59
*$.51
*$.90
*$.40
*$.74

Final Total on all 79 items = $48.84
Total Saved (aprox) = $127

My goal was to spend $45 this week, pretty close. However, I also ended with $10 in Register Rewards as well. Granted, I didn't buy any meat this week which typically sends the totals up a bit, but overall, I feel pretty happy about my shopping this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment