2.08.2010

FUN Freebies through ShopText

I just posted a list of free samples, but this one deserves a post all on it's own.

There is a program called "Shop Text" where you can get free samples right from your phone. So as long as you have unlimited text messages, or at least quite a few, this is so worth it and so much fun!

If you're not yet registered, you just need to set up an account HERE. You'll put in your cell phone number and a couple seconds later you'll receive a text message with a registration code. Enter the code and then fill out your shipping information. You'll then be prompted for billing info but there is a button that says "skip" to go on to the next page. No credit card info is required.

Once you're set up, you're now eligible for the following!
  • Text the word NATURAL to the number 467467 to have Greenworks detergent mailed to you.
  • Text the word MYSKIN to the number 467467 to have Lubriderm Lotion mailed to you

I'm not one to give out my cell phone number easily, but I read through all their fine print and so far, I've only had messages when I request samples. It will ask if you'd like to receive messages about future offers and I always say "no." If you choose "yes", let us know if you hear of anything else good from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment