2.21.2010

Walgreens - 2/21 - 2/27

I hope you all went to Walgreen's the last time around and saved your Register Rewards. If you did, then you can start this week with just pennies out of your pocket and stock up on some other products. If you didn't, then I would recommend starting this week. There's a couple of ways to rack up those rewards by just spending just a few dollars out of pocket the first time and then next time around, YOU will be spending just pennies.

**If you haven't yet, or need a refresher, please read Walgreens Tips and Tricks first!*

Goody Ouchless Hair Bands - $2.99
Use $1 from 1/3 RedPlum
Pay $1.99 out of pocket
Receive $2 Register Reward
Net Total = FREE

Hunt's Tomato Sauce - $.39 (use in-ad coupon)
Use $1 off 3 HERE (click the Hunt's lady and then play game)
Total = $.06 each

Gillette Fusion Razor - $8.99
Use $4 off from 2/7 P&G
Receive $4 in Register Rewards
Net Total = $.99

Theraflu - 2 for $10
Use 2 $2.00 off HERE, HERE, HERE, and/or HERE
Pay $6 out of pocket
Receive $5 Register Reward
Net Total = $.50 each
(keep in mind, you're still paying $6 out of pocket if you don't have any RR, however, you can turn around and use your $5RR to pay the $5 for the Fusion Razor above)

Excedrin - $2.50
Use 2 off HERE and/or HERE
(and/or if you got your FREE coupon via mail I told you about!)
Pay $.50 out of pocket
Receive $2 Register Reward
Net Total = $1.50 MONEY MAKER!
(**the Menstrual Complete is the only one marked with the Register Reward. I haven't tried it with the regular. If you compare the ingredients, they are almost identical! And if you really want the regular, it's still a great deal - $.50! Just no register reward. Also, this particular version is NOT marked down to $2.50 on shelf, but it will ring up correctly!)

Trident Layers Gum - $.99
Use $.75 off from 2/7 SmartSource
Total = $.24

My total for today on the gum, the hair bands, the tomato sauce, the Fusion razor, and the Excedrin (we stocked up last time on the theraflu) came to $1.69 out of pocket (after tax). This is actually more then I typically spend!

Keep in mind, I did use $8 in Register Rewards I already had. However, another $8 in Register Rewards printed at the end of my transaction. And if I go back to do any more transactions, I won't be buying any more razors so that's $1 less to my total.

Have FUN! Let me know if you have any questions!

1 comment:

  1. hi mr.von its arianna from your math class i like the website so does my parents!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete