2.16.2010

Starbucks Coupon - Print and Save



There are always so many coupons out there you can print - check out right hand side under pages for "frequently used coupon sites" - however, I've learned over time that I tend to waste a LOT of paper. So now, I only print the coupons I'm 90% sure I'm going to use. Some coupons just aren't worth printing.

The risk of NOT printing coupons when they're available, is they might not be available any longer when you find the sale and then you'll be disappointed. So decide how you want to do it and what works for you. And if you can print in black and white, I highly recommend it.

With that said, I try to only put coupon links up when I'm showing you how you can pair it with a current sale. I will rarely tell you to print other coupons just because they're available. But here is one you want to get. It won't last too long since it's been up for a little bit already.

If you, or someone you know, like the Starbucks Frappuccino drinks, print this coupon and save to use for later. (It will ask you to "connect with facebook", just hit cancel and it will bring you to the coupon.) These go on sale for $.99 or $1.19 all the time. When that time comes, you'll score a great deal!

**Remember to hit the back button on your browser so you can print it twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment