2.12.2010

Walgreens, Go TODAY!

I can't even begin to tell you how amazing Walgreens is. Well, that's not true, I have "begun" to tell you...but until you start, you won't even understand....

Today is THE best day to get started!!
Print your 15% off coupon and get going on those Register Rewards (my favorites HERE). And of course, while you're there, pick up your Photo Collage. (Use code VDAY and/or see further instructions on my previous post HERE.)

So far (and I'm not anywhere even close to being done), I have 4 Theraflu's, 4 boxes of Kotex, 3 Dove Men's Body Washes, 12 3Musketeers Bars, 3 Altoids, 3 John Freida Hair Care products and my photo collage print. Total out of pocket? $3.77. That's less than what one box of Kotex usually costs! And I still have $6.50 worth of Register Rewards to roll. Needless to say, I will be going back.

Today is incredible with that extra 15% off. I haven't come across a product that HASN'T qualified. In fact, the candy bar scenario is even BETTER than $0.12 each now! And the Dove, instead of making $1.50 off each one, you're making about $2.10!

The photo collage came out cute. I made it as a Valentine's present, and seriously, it took me all of 5 minutes to upload and create it. Once I submitted my order (remember, make sure it says $0.00 at checkout, one time it didn't, but I refreshed and it worked), I got an email just 35 mins later saying it was ready for pick up!

One key thing to remember, because of the even better deal with the 15% off, make sure you have a couple of "filler" items handy. You want your total to be just a few cents over your register reward before tax. One time, I calculated the discount wrong and was 11 cents under, I had to do a quick find and wound up spending a little more than I normally would. Look in the clearance sections, you can always find a couple of things for $.25 to $.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment