2.24.2010

More Deals for Target

Here are a couple of more deals to add to the list for this week at Target:

Buy 5 select Kellogs products at $2.50 each, get a $5 Giftcard
Use a combination of up to 5 coupons:
Nutrigrain bars $1 off 2 from 2/7 RedPlum
Special K Fruit Crisps $1 off 1 HERE
Special K Fruit Crisps $.75 off 1 HERE
Special K Fruit Crisps $.75 off 1 from 2/21 RedPlum
(also included in promo are PopTarts and Special K Granola bars if you have coupons!)
Total = varies
My total was $8.25, got a $5 giftcard making net total: $3.25 for 5 boxes ($.65 per box)
***I recommend doing THIS transaction first, and then you can roll your gift card into the rest of your Target purchases on a second transaction. Most cashier's don't mind***


Buy 3 Quaker Granola Bar Products at $2 each, get 1 Quaker True Delight Free
Use a combination of up to 4 coupons:
Chewy Bars $.75 off 2 from 2/14 RedPlum
True Delight $.75 off 1 from 2/14 RedPlum
True Delight $1 off 2 printable from coupons.com (was available last week if you printed it)
Total: Varies
My total was $3.75 for all 4 boxes ($.94 per box)


**please check my Fry's post which is coming up next! They also have a great offer on Kellogs products so you will want to split your coupons to make it the most beneficial for you**

1 comment:

  1. Okay...
    I just got back from Target...
    I found $1 off peelies on the Artisan Wheat thins... combined with the $1 off 2 Target coupon they were .43 each.
    Old Spice 1.7 oz body wash was clearanced for .67 (in the travel section) and I used the $3 off 2 coupon from the newspaper??....
    Olay bodywash bonus pack is $5.50... I bought 3, used $2 off coupons & got the $5 gift card... so I spent $5.50 & now I'm going to send for the $15 Olay rebate.
    Also, I found the My Little Pony Family Convertible price cut to $16.99 and used the $5 off coupon (great bday gift for $11.99) & flour was clearanced for 1.37!

    ReplyDelete