2.17.2010

Target 2/14-2/20 - Updated!

Here are the best Target Deals I found this week:
*Keep in mind I have 3 Targets near me and they all vary in price a little bit. You may also want to price check some items at a scanner as well. In the same store I saw varying prices on the same games, both scanned differently!*

UPDATED!

Gillette Shower Gel - $3
Use $2 off from 2/7 P&G
Total = $1
(I didn't get this one since I was able to stock up on Dove last week for free from Walgreens, but I did double check the price and that's still a good deal for that size of shower gel)

Valentine's Clearance!
Valentine's Day items are now 75% off and there's was quite a bit left. If you need little gifts for kids or just want to stock up on candy, it's a good time*

Dollar Spot Clearance
I also noticed the dollar spot is at 50% off, some you might find some good little items for $.50.

StarKist Tuna Pouches $1.29
Use $1 off HERE
Total = $.29

Land O Frost Lunch Meat - $3.79
Use $2 off HERE
Total = $1.79
(or hang on to this high value coupon, we just needed it this week, you will probably see a sale within the next couple of weeks)

Keebler Wheatables - $1.99
Use $1.00 off HERE
Total = $.99

Nabisco Crackerfuls - $2.00
Use $1.00 off HERE
Total = $1.00

Monopoly Card Game - $5.24
Use $4 off HERE
Total = $1.24
(if you have kids or need a gift for one, this game is great!)

Pictureka Card Game - $5.24
Use $5 off HERE
Total = $.24

Glade Plugins or Refill - $1.66
Use $1.50 off from 1/14 SmartSource
Total = $.16

Renu Contact Solution, Travel Size - $1.54
Use $.50 off HERE (no size restrictions)
Total = $.54

GE Reveal Light Bulbs - Starting at $2.49
Use $1.50 off HERE
Total = $.99

2 comments:

  1. these are awesome just found your website. How do you find out about these deals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much! I just started this blog last month because my friends always ask me how I get so much for free or almost free. You're my first real visitor (that I know of anyway) that is not a close friend of mine!! My hope is that there will be more someday!

    I find deals all over the place really....it's taken time to develop a system that works for me. But that's why I wanted to do the blog - since I spend so much time on it, I might as well share it with other people so they don't have to spend all the time doing the "finding". :)

    So everything is still a work in progress but I update everyday, multiple times a day. And everything I post is actually stuff I get! I go to the store FIRST to make sure everything is legit and then post it.

    Sorry for the long response, I was just excited to see someone found my blog!

    ReplyDelete